- New digital platform modernizes the online vehicle buying experience by simplifying fee structures and providing complimentary seller services
- Connects highly sought-after low-mileage and high-value vehicles and tough-to-find inventory to a global network of buyers
- BidGarage.com prioritizes vehicle integrity with a proprietary curation process and a team of auction experts who review and vet every listing
LOS ANGELES – (August 4, 2020) – BidGarage.com, a community marketplace that brings car enthusiasts, sellers and bidders together, launched its new digital vehicle auction platform today, which features highly sought-after vehicles and tough-to-find inventory.
Designed as a contemporary car buying experience for serious bidders and true enthusiasts, Bid Garage changes the traditional auction experience through an intelligent buying and selling process with intuitive and transparent real-time bidding, fully vetted vehicle profiles, an experienced support team, and a library of relevant content.
“Bid Garage is built by a team of people who love the chase, with the sole intent of enabling everyone to drive the car of their dreams,” said Peter Palarchio, chief marketing officer, Bid Garage. “This is a smarter platform that is driven by an active community of fellow enthusiasts, that is built on enhancing the customer experience by combining the best of traditional and online auctions.”
Bid Garage improves upon the traditional online auction process by:
- Providing risk-free listings—no listing fees or costs to the seller unless their car sells
- Charging a 5% total commission fee to be split between the buyer and seller. Each side will be charged a minimum of 1% commission, with the final split determined by the seller
- Offering complimentary professional photography for qualified listings
This new platform has evolved the classic auto auction experience for the digital age. The real-time bidding platform levels the playing field for potential buyers with instant notifications to ensure sellers stay on top of the action. Additionally, users create profiles to maintain ultimate transparency and the time-windowed listing system drives highly competitive offers, so sellers can close the deal and get buyers behind the wheel faster.
Vehicles listed on BidGarage.com will go through a proprietary curation process to ensure they meet the standards of the community, while the personal information of every bidder is protected to ensure confidence in every transaction.
On day one, Bid Garage will launch with a series of low-mileage, highly sought-after vehicles, including:
- A lineup of low-mileage Datsun 240Z, 260Z and 280Z models
- A fully-restored 1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mark 1
- A 1973 BMW 2002tii in Baikal Blue
- A 1980 Mercedes-Benz 450SL with only 4,500 original miles
- A 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe with 40,000 original miles
- A 1986 Porsche 930 Turbo with 32,000 original miles
- A 1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster with 5,000 original miles
“Ultimately, Bid Garage is driven by our love for great cars,” said Palarchio. “We are creating a robust community built on passion, speed, and trust, in order to change the entire online auction experience for the better.”